Sunday, May 25, 2008

Restaurant @ Tree

I was planned to have my dinner for a steak or western food today. I drove around the area near where I stay, PJ.

It was a good experience, for me. The restaurant is built above the tree. The decoration & environment as in thai style & romantic feel.

Okay. The environment looks good, for my 1st impression, although we were the only customers there. Once we have settled down, customers came slowly.

There are 6-7 waiters, excluding the cashier & the cook.

The waiter passed us the menu for order. Well, we ordered 2 set chicken chop & 1 beer.

Here, the story begin. Slowly, we found that the table we sat, lots of mosquitos. Even we were surrounded by 3 mosquito nets, but still can feel the mosquitos 'playing' with us.

Fine. The table was chosen by us. No complaint.

Then, after 15 minutes, the chicken chop served. Only one chicken chop was served. We thought they need a bit more time to serve the other. 10 minutes later, my chicken looks like haven't get to be chopped yet, or may be the chicken haven't grown yet.

We then asked the waiter for the 2nd set of chicken chop. The waiter came slowly and told us that they were only made 1 set order only. Now, wait another 10 more minutes. (Waiters!! Please!! Please repeat the order if you are not clear!!)

While serving us the 2nd chicken chop, I request for a chili sauce. There are 6-7 waiters. Yes, there are so many waiters and only 3 tables of customers!! Our table is just 10 second walking distance to the kitchen, but it takes the waiter 5 minutes to get back to us. (Good service!! With that 5 minutes, I ate half of my chicken chop already. May be their service are fast, it is my fault that my eating speed is faster than theirs.)

Good food worth to wait. But it is only 4 star food!! (Out of 10 star)

Finally, we finished our 4 star food and asked for bill. Guest what, we raised our hand for 1 minute, but no one noticed us. (There are 6-7 waiters walking around with 3 tables customers!!)

Get the bill, lastly. The charges higher than we expected & calculated. We looked at the bill, it charges us for 2 set chicken chop and 2 beer with 5% GST. OMG!!! We ordered 1 beer, but charging us for two; we ordered 2 set chicken chop but served us only one.

I straight away called the waiter again and asked for refund. The waiter appologize and say 'sorry'. But really 'sorry', I already don't want to hear anything other than treat me free. (Haha) After deducted the beer charge, I asked for the refund of 5% GST charge on the beer as well.

Really feel sorry lol. No second chance for this restaurant anymore. Poor service & 'error' charging. But, please understand that, I never stop anyone to visit that restaurant. If you are planning to having your meal there, please ensure that:

1. You have extra time to wait
2. You enjoy calling waiter
3. Your voice loud enough to order the meal.
4. You have bring your spectacles to double check for the bill.
5. Most importantly, your EQ need to high and you are in good mood that day.

No comments: