Monday, September 8, 2008

Money No Enough 2

It is another great movie from director Jack Neo.

Those who watched the 'Money No Enough I' which was a movie 10 years ago, should have a thought like me that 'I won't miss this movie'.

10 years ago, the movie 'inform' & 'remind' us how important is money, life without money and the correct way to earn money.

10 years later, today, Jack Neo try to film the movie - what makes you poorer than no money...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Lee, one of the main actors in the movie that I feel his acting skills has improve a lots and a lots... From the previous movie 'Ah Long Pte' - he acted as a funny character, whereas in this movie, he is serious yet able to act as he is the one, a real person, without acting.

Jack Neo's movie always the success movie. From my view, besides his style of shooting scene & slice of life, one of the success points is - he know how to educate and improve his group of actors. As we can see, from the previous movies, all the actors in Jack Neo's movies, their acting skills become better and better. I even unable to believe that they are the same group of actors when I re-watched the 'old' movie.

Those who interested to know more about Jack Neo and his updates, you can visit his blog at http://blog.omy.sg/jackneo/

Once again, I would like to congratulate Jack Neo for the success of this film and awaiting his great coming movie.

No comments: