Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm BACK!

After a long break from writing any blog for a period of 10 months since the last post I made.

I don't know why or maybe I knew why the heck that I stop such a long period and now heading back to this space.

I stop not because of those famous reason that being busy, but I'm lazy and lost my 3 minutes temper to write something to be posted.

In the near end of 2010, this is my special year that to be consider as my turning point in life. At the beginning of the year, I made investment and earned a lot...Then, made losses also. Up fast down fast just like sitting in the roller-coaster.

Early of the year, I made the decision to further my study and now I'm doing my master degree. During the intake waiting process, I joined in some investment courses that do really enhanced my knowledge on the share market. However, maybe the timing wasn't right, the whole world economic bungee-jump. (=___= )"

Would like to mention as well that lots of my friends get married this year, and luckily that not much invited me for the ceremony...haha...isn't good? or bad?

There are about two more weeks remaining before my first semester final exam. I supposed to be craving on my books and notes but instead I'm here writing down nothing useful for my exam preparation. What to do? Planning and execution always are two different things in our life.

Actually, the things that hold me back was not movie, gathering or any other things else, but a thought. This thing happened last week, yup about few days ago and I'm still drowning into it right now. That's a thought came into my mind, and I do a search on Google. Guess what, it leads me a bloody vomit out of my wallet. However, I see it as a type of long-term investment. I shall fully occupied and applied all the theories and methods after my coming exam. And, really hope that the results can be coming the way faster than my expectation.

1 comment: