Tuesday, April 1, 2008

1st April 2008

Well, it comes to another month again. First quater of 2008 - gone.

April's Fool. Everyday it is. Most of the people are wasting their time everyday to fool around.

I was repeating my daily life just like the music in a CD. Everyday same time same track. Repeat, repeat & nothing else but repeat. Working life should it be like this??

Wakeup early, go to office, turn on computer, contact client & suppplier, lunch, continue the work on morning, then OT again....reach home - sleeping.

Is this the life everybody like? For me, I doubt it. Of course, repeating life doesn't require to think a lots, repeat the same job will minimise the mistakes. But, this is not really the life I want.

At least, some time for me to rest, for me to escape & away from work. Some time for me to study, to do what I want to do. This comes to time management. Everybody told me that 'you need to manage your time', is it really easy to do when you need to face a lot & a lot of uncertainty & accident issues?

Someone has said, 'when you face the deadend, is time for you to go back to school'. Maybe school doesn't teach us how to solve a problem practically nor teach us how to success in life & career, however, school provide us a time - a time for us to think about, anything.

OMG, everybody is saying you are old, why go back to study - waste your time & money? Maybe they are right, but why not?

It's the time to make a move, for me.

No comments: