Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Found a very interesting story & met with a very interesting people.

I have my lunch at a food court. When I was having & enjoying my lunch, a girl with a file came to me.

She asked 'Excuse me, may I have a few minutes with you?' Then, I answered her that I'm not free & rushing.

Interesting part is - she asked 'do you know what I want to say? I haven't told you yet.'

Hahaha. True. She haven't say a single word yet. I have rejected her without giving her a chance.

Most of us know, when someone approach you at the food court or food stall - first thing come to mind, they want something from us.

This is the society education. A message come to us, we will directly reject it if we are not ready to help. I prefer this way rather than wasting people time explain to you the whole story and at the same time, wasting your own time.

I did not gave her the chance as I know, the questions / reasons she want to say - donation for poor children at Africa or Indonesia, donation to the orphan or old folks home, donation for helping a sick person, either one will be the reason.

Why did we give a chance when we are suspect on the person trustworthiness? All the questions the person want to asked, that's only one answer they want - money, money from your pocket.

Maybe they are good, they are really helping others. But, newspapers, TV, Radio & all media keep on informing us that do not fully trust on your known friends & couple. Then, why we need to give a chance to the incognizance people to approach us? It may hurt, deeply.

I'm the type of person, I do not like to give donation or good to others when I'm in the public. As nowadays, a lot of devils using this chance to 'earn' money as well as taking your life away.

As a first-aider, rule no.1 to save a life - protect and make sure yourself are safe before saving others life.

No comments: