Friday, March 28, 2008

Car owner to aware

For you who are a drivers in a running box on the road, scratches & machine not functioning well are the common issues.

Machine breakdowns always happen, especially the local made Milo tin. We are shocked about the selling price and even more shocked from outside to inside of our Milo tin. Technology of making, understand that it is poorer than the others but please, not as poor as what we should see today.

A local made and sell is not "cheap" in price but "cheap" in quality. No need to hit, no need to bang, no need to get accident; just a press from a child can made the tin from outside go to inside.

Well, I'm not planning to discuss on the QC of the running box even I did it up there. Haha...

Not sure that have you all met the situation I had. I remember 3 years ago, when I heard some rough sound from my car brake, I went to the nearest mechanic for brake pad replacement at KL. However, the mechanic told me that I should also change all my 4 brake-discs as it were wearing down or it will crack and break later. To change, it will cost me about RM 1,800.

Luckily I don't have enough money to change at that moment. I went to my mechanic to clarify the brake-discs issue, and he replied there is no such thing of brake-discs broken, even for a car down from Genting and the brake-discs heated till its burning red in colour - it just won't crack and break. FYI, my brake-discs are in good condition until now.

So, why the KL mechanic comes to the conclusion that my brake-discs will be broken?

Recently, my driver side power-window is not functioning when I drove from hometown back to PJ. Well, it spoiled when I was using it. I heard clearly that it is belt snapping sound, and I have the experience to change the belt at past.

Funny thing happen now. I drove my car to one of the PJ mechanics to repair the power-window. It is a miracle. The mechanic have not and never check on my power-window, they straight away told me that I need to change the whole power-window system on that side and it costs RM 200+. What a magic, it sounds like a patient went to a doctor and without any check-up, the doctor can diagnose & straight away giving the medicine to the patient. Maybe I'm the frog under the shell, I didn't know that our technology nowadays are so advance!!

Of course, I told the doctor I will repair it later where I will never & never go back to him.

So, if you are a driver & you own a car, please be aware that, at the world out there are a lot of demons that will threaten or intimidate you just to want to earn your money where they are not supposed to.

Hence, please be mindful of the walk-in mechanic shop.

No comments: