Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Creative + Recycle

After some time that I have the idea of doing something on my own with the use of the recycle items.

An image came across my mind last few days. It was a table lamp. Yes, it is a table lamp.

I tried to imagine and flash back the image on that night where the image pass thru my mind. There are severe possibility for me to act it on. At last, its final outcome is hold by me.

Then, I work it out (or call it illustrate) in a 3D program. However, the illustration based on the image in my mind, I think it is too simple. Therefore, I added some 'useless' decoration on it.

The main source for this table lamp is recycle CDs. I have it few months ago but hold it until my mind told me, it is time for it. Well, I took the step to buy other necessary materials to made up the table lamp, which is ... the lamp (with bulb).

Fighting with the time for about an hour, my new partner of my room is born.

Here his look:
Creativity, of course, nothing much for that, but is origin.

It is simple. And, maybe there are people says that 'I can do one better; yours too simple, can make it better'. Yes, who doesn't know that mother always a woman? Talk, always easier than do.

Just a simple and quick one, I made up my new table lamp ( of course it is used for decoration purpose only) from recycle CDs.

Actually, before I execute and made up this table lamp, I have the idea of making one since long long ago; at least 6 months ago. However, until today, I act on it.

No doubt, executing is important than talking & thinking. Action, is the only way to make things done.

No comments: