Friday, September 18, 2009

Another birthday's wish

Happy or sad, time keep running.

Working days or holiday, life still goes on.

Birthday for me, nothing special, a date printed in the calender every year. What so special? Celebrate the birth? Or to celebrate that you are one more step nearer to the grave?

No matter what happened, everything still in the loop itself and keep on going....except the time where your clock is broken or out of battery.

Every year, we make the wish. But, what for? For me, a wish means a hope. A hope means a thought. A thought means the things no yet been done. Or, it is another uncomplete task to you when the next birthday arrive.

Even so, I do set myself a mind that keep on practising what I have learnt & knew, and apply on my daily activities. Learning process is easy when we keep in playful minded. For the next birthday, hope to flashback what I have done this year and be cheerful about it.

No comments: