Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cleaning Mindset

Just have a thought came across recently... Do I satisfy what I'm having now? Is there any changes I want to make? How about moving one step further, will it be as hard as I presumed?

As per what I told people recently as well as written & announced in previous blog, I plan to do my Master Degree. I do mean it.

After a long long searching, and even taking myself a break to put this thing down in order to let myself calm down before making any decision, I 'see' some difficulties.

Yea, I plan to take up the MBA course...even it maybe not helping much in the real life, but at least I have the exposure to the business management and theories.

First of all, there are two options for me, Segi Uni College and UTAR. UTAR would be my second choice even the fees a lot cheaper than Segi. The reason I hold on it is because I graduated my Degree there, and hope to look for new study environment. And yet, during the searching process, some people comment that its intake criteria or requirement is lower, where without working experience can do.

Segi's MBA (University of Southern Queenland), allows 16 months of minumum graduation period for fulltime study...that I think is good for me where I would like to mimimise the 'unemploy' period.

However, due to its stated requirement, I need to take some extra steps to step into the door. So far, I have not taken the TOEFL test that it is a MUST for the course. (I need to ask around to take the exam, before applying the course....and it need as least 6.5.....*sigh*~)

Then, in the application form, it also ask for the financial support that allows applicant to afford & finish the whole course fees...(study fulltime mean no income, then how to prove leh??? Just inform them I'm a billionnaire, it should be ok then??? Hahaha~)

Some more, it is going to have an interview session to 'filter' the qualify students....another challenge again~ Yet, the application fee cost RM300!!! (Waoh...maybe it is a good time for me to re-think for re-choose the course??!!)

But, it should have a 'better' future and study environment....or else how dare they charge you so expensive and 'filter' people some more???

....last, if there is anything, my backward step is going back to UTAR lor...it should be easy and cheaper...

2 comments:

JS said...

need my help? heheheh...

dreamermagicland said...

sure....especially the financial support!

give you a big hug and thanks in advance.

p/s: i will be attending the so called MBA tour at KLCC on 24 Nov 09.